Ticket Box Office
Important information about booking tickets
The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event. Our standard ‘no refunds or exchanges’ policy is more flexible due to COVID.
- Please do not attend the theatre if you are awaiting COVID test results, are a close contact of a confirmed case and/or you have even very mild symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever, see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-testing).
* Please contact us promptly if you are unable to attend and we will help you work out an alternative.
- Please email email@example.com if you are unwell or awaiting COVID test results, and unable to attend the performance. You can also phone us on (02) 4961 4895 on Saturdays 9am – 1pm, or on the day of a performance.
- The right of admission is reserved by the YPT staff at the venue.
- Contact details (mobile phone and email address) for the person booking are generally collected and retained in our booking system – retained for COVID and YPT ticketing. Members of your party will also be asked to register attendance on the day using a QR code on the Services NSW site.
- Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted to be used in the theatre.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the Box Office personnel on the night of the performance.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase in person at the Box Office – tickets may only be purchased online or by phone within office hours as above. Online tickets sales close 2 hours before the start of the performance. Purchase is by Visa or Mastercard only.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including agreeing to keep YPT informed of COVID19–related health issues. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- If a performance is cancelled due to an Act of God, natural disaster, and adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Young People’s Theatre Newcastle Inc for the arranging of a substitute performance.
- To book accessible seating (available for people with restricted mobility or special needs), please email the firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, or phone the Box Office on (02) 4961 4895 on Saturdays 9am – 1pm. Accessible seating is reserved in ROW A.
- Tickets are required to be purchased for anyone attending the performance, including infants under 2.
- Please view the Theatre Seating Plan to assist you in booking seats. You will note our COVID Safe plan allows for social distancing as required by the health regulations.
- All YPT productions usually have 2 casts. If you are wanting to see friends or family in a show, please check the name of their cast before booking tickets.
- Helpful information to plan your theatre visit, with FAQs about shows are listed on the contact page.
Gift vouchers are a great idea for birthdays and special events! You can purchase gift vouchers for a set amount or season passes. Email the box office to purchase.