Ticket Box Office
Important information about booking tickets
- To book accessible seating (available for people with restricted mobility or special needs), please email the email@example.com at any time, or phone the Box Office on (02) 4961 4895 on Saturdays 9am – 1pm. Accessible seating is reserved in ROW A.
- Adult tickets are at children’s prices.
- Tickets may be paid for by credit card or EFTPOS. Due to COVID19, we will be flexible in transfer of tickets or refund of purchase price if you or a member of your party is unwell, OR has tested positive to COVID19 OR has been advised that you are a close contact of a confirmed case and required to isolate, OR you have undergone COVID 19 testing and are awaiting a result.
- Tickets are required to be purchased for anyone attending the performance, including infants.
- Please view the Theatre Seating Plan to assist you in booking seats. You will note our COVID Safe plan allows for social distancing as required by the health regulations.
- All YPT productions usually have 2 casts. If you are wanting to see friends or family in a show, please check the name of their cast before booking tickets.
- Helpful information to plan your theatre visit, with FAQs about shows are listed on the contact page.
- Tickets will not be able to be purchased at the door. Online tickets sales close 2 hours before the start of the performance.
Gift vouchers are a great idea for birthdays and special events! You can purchase gift vouchers for a set amount or season passes. Email the box office to purchase.