Last night, our YPT production of DreamWorks Madagascar, The Musical Adventure JR. was honoured by receiving 5 CONDA Nominations at the 2019 City of Newcastle Drama Association – CONDAs Nominations Launch! We are thrilled to see one of our junior productions recognised in this way!
Madagascar received nominations for:
- Excellence by in Hair and Makeup, Claire Thomas
- Excellence in Costume Design, Maddie Watts and Kelly Brien
- Excellence by a Choreographer, Chelsea Willis
- Excellence by a Director, Harold Phipps
- Outstanding Under 18 Ensemble, Madagascar JR.
Huge congratulations to our individual nominees for being recognised for their huge contribution to our organisation and also to each and every person involved in making this production a huge success!
Of course, we are proud of all of our creatives and productions whether nominated or not and like it was said last night by CONDA, we feel lucky to be involved in such a vibrant and thriving theatrical community! Congratulations to all!
Pictured: Chelsea Willis and Claire Thomas accepting the nominations certificates at last nights launch on behalf of the production.