2021 Production // 7–24 April 2021
The Addams Family – Young @ Part
Based on the Kooky and Spooky Addams Family TV Show, this musical embraces the wackiness in every family. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents.
The Addams Family Young @ Part is an abridged version of the full-length show – a fun show for all the family.
THE ADDAMS FAMILY Young@Part
A NEW MUSICAL
Book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Based on the Characters by Charles Addams
Young @ Part Edition adapted by MARC TUMMINELLI
And originally workshopped at Broadway Workshop in NYC
BY ARRANGEMENT WITH ORiGiN THEATRICAL
ON BEHALF OF THEATRICAL RIGHTS WORLDWIDE, NEW YORK.
Presented by Young People’s Theatre, Newcastle INC
Director: Leilani Rose
Musical Director: Maddie Watts
Choreographer: Chelsea Willis
Assistant Directors: Harold Phipps and Maddie Newland
Audience Suitability: All ages
Performance Dates: 7 – 24 April (School Holidays Matinees)
Duration: 75 minutes plus interval
There are 2 casts – Creepy and Spooky! See below for dates each cast perform.
- Wednesday 7 April 10.30am and 2.00pm – Creepy
- Thursday 8 April 10.30am and 2.00pm – Spooky
- Friday 9 April 2.00pm and 6.00pm – Creepy
- Saturday 10 April 2.00pm and 6.00pm – Spooky
- Thursday 15 April 10.30am and 2.00pm – Creepy
- Friday 16 April 10.30am and 2.00pm – Spooky
- Saturday 17 April 2.00pm and 6.00pm – Creepy
- Saturday 24 April 2.00pm and 6.00pm – Spooky
Note: 6pm shows will be our family-friendly ‘Spook Night’ performances.